Tuesday, May 02, 2006

All The Roads We Have To Walk Are Winding

I was looking at pictures on a friends myspace, and I saw the picture of D, Q, A, and K. The one where they are walking away from me. I was overcome.
A wave washed over me and I realized, wow, I am amazingly blessed.


I am so lucky to have been able to meet all these crazy people this year.
This year was for me.
This year, I lived for myself. I lived by myself, and this year was ABOUT ME.
I did things that made me happy.

I've met people who made me question myself, who made me realize...
maybe I could stop hiding from the reality of me.
I found myself liking who I was for the first time.
I was no longer that akward little girl, looking for her niche.
Clinging to the one person who understood her in the small town.
This message is for that person: You will always be the Hope to my Darling.
I have never really been a person who thought of things in terms of a box. You know, In or Out.
But, I had confined myself to a box before, and I tore through that box with the help of some wiley and sinister (ha! notsomuch) characters.
But, the moral (ah, there is always a moral!), the moral is:
I LIVED. I Live, and I Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home