Wednesday, April 19, 2006

rawr.



Europe. Europe. Europe.

Ahahhaa! Yay!!! Ladies and Gents, I am heading to London, Paris, and Rome for a week in May!
I am going to be there with Vandna, my cousin.
You know what that means, LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!! :)

I'm hella excited, more excited than..oh I don't know. Just really excited should cover it.



Mm, I forgot how much I love Paper Moon!

Check out
"Mercury is Clearly Opposing Neptune" and "The History of Punctuation"

Err, so the day.... I started off with going for a small walk, which was soothing. Came back, hit my head on the wall and passed out..but worry not, no permanent damage was done. Found out that my Europe trip is confirmed (most def. the highlight of my day)

Oh! and spring fling is tomorrow!!
Pictures from that will be in the fotolog.

Uh, thats really it...i guess I will write something of substance eventually!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home