Friday, October 17, 2008

i am trying my BEST to look at the bright side of things, trying hard to remember that I have a tendency to feel helpless but in actuality, I CAN DO THINGS.


Trying even harder to remember that, eventually, the rain MUST stop!

i miss you! i miss you, i miss you, i miss you, I MISS YOU.


don't you know that the merest mention of you brings a smile to my face?!
can't you see that?!
you can't imagine what I'm feeling.

It's funny how one reckless, spur of the moment choice that doesn't at all seem to be connected with anything in your life manages to shove you off the path you've been traveling, and alienates the people you were traveling with...

an unintentional two weeks of "absence makes the heart grow fonder" will soon turn into an intentional "out of sight, out of mind" for an indefinite period of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home