Thursday, June 12, 2008

re-consideration.

"Stay true to yourself, because there are very few people who will stay true to you."

Today I realized that despite all my worrying,
my panicking,
and my distress...
I was right.

I was right in thinking that things wouldn't stay this way forever.

I can't really stay mad at people.
I have a short attention span, I can't stay mad and hold grudges.
I love who I love.
I will always take you back, no matter how strong I act at first.


It's true what they say, shit happens.
It just DOES.
It always will.
How you let is affect you is what really defines you.

I could end it all right here, I could say fuck it all to hell and pull out

But I won't. I'm going to stay and prove my worth.
I'm going to prove that I am worth it, that I don't fear them.

I am unshakable,
because if all you have are flimsy untruths,
and the hearsay of jealous people,
and I am secure in my knowledge of my innocence
then I have won already.

So make your decision,
if you expect to rattle me with fear,
know that you won't succeed.

Even if the decision does not come out in my favor,
I still will have won.

What you have lost is far greater than what I have.

I have lost false friendship.
and you have lost
sisterhood.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home